





So I havent been updating my blog... so much has happened; good and bad.
It was me and hubbi's 10 months last saturday. We've been together for 10 months. To me, it feels super fast... but when i have to lie to my parents, its harder... i wish i could tell them these things... but i cant. I wish i can be more open with my parents instead of hiding and lying behind their backs. At the end of the day, i feel sooo guitly. i have the worst conscience ever. My parents have been getting more and more suspicious with me. I'm afraid they will find out very soon... i wonder what will happen... what would they say..? i know they will loose all trust in me. that's the #1 thing i fear. I'm not afraid they will kick me out... im just afraid they will loose all trust in me and disown me. I love hubbi too much and i cant let go of what we had... I always think back to how we met, and it makes me smile every time. We have a strong relationship and i dont want it to end... i have so much fun when im with him and he always takes care of me, no matter what. im always safe and i always come home in 1 piece. Hubbi is honestly the best thing that happened to me. Im so thankful he walked in my life. I want us to grow together and be a part of each other's lives. I cant imagin myself with anyone else.... He's always taking me out and we always have fun. Although he spends a butt load on me, i do feel bad.
I dont know if i ever talked about how me and hubbi met....but it all started out like this:
He said hi to me in December of 2009 on facebook. He told me that Ping talked about me and my situation with Keith West.
At that time i was still going out with Brandon Huang. So Hubbi never talked to me till the end of January of 2010 because i was about to break up with Brandon. On Febuary 5th, i ended it with him. Hubbi was always there for me. then in febuary me and hubbi started talking more and more. I've seen him in the hallways of school.. i had no idea he was a senior. haha he was really short for a senior. I started to like him more and more...the first time we actually met, i was in biology class and we going to 7th period, so i went to see hubbi. he wasnt at his locker because he was just coming back from "out to lunch" .. so then i kept walking back and forth passing his locker.. haha i was so shy back then. anyways so he was finally at his locker. He was going to physics. Usually i would've gone to gym but i had lab that day..it was a monday. He was wearing his puffy jacket and he had mcdonals sweet tea. i asked if i could have a sip. and we walked together. i remember he had amazing spiked hair.. but that day he didnt do his hair. as time went on, we talked more and more.. and i liked it. He finally asked me out at the end of febuary.. it was at the library. i said i couldnt go out with him because i cared for brandon's feeling.. i was afraid that other people might judge me... but i was wrong. I shouldve said yes. Hubbi waited for me for me for 3 months. and that goes back to the beginning of my blog. And here we are today. Almost 1 year. i love him so much.
i never thought it would've lasted so long. :'] i hope we can have many more futures together..
But as of now, i cant see him for 1 month because we decided it would be best for my safty.
Im so glad he understands.... if i was him, i'd probably break up with myself already
Hubbi does so much for me and i cant do anything in return... :'[[
No comments:
Post a Comment