


My favorite song...by keri hilson
Can count on you most of all when I really need itIt's the simple things that you do, really hurt my feelings
The more I try, the more I'm starting to see it
This can't work anymore, than you believe it
My favorite song...
Goodbye may come as a shock
Even though I love you a lot
I've given every breath I've got
Sometimes you gotta break down and breathe
And how many times I gave my heart
To how many times we fell apart
And it equals
A promise in the dark
So don't promise me
And how many times I gave you me
Divided by so many memories
And it equals
A promise in the dark
So don't promise me
I just don't know what the problem is, what the deal is
Was I there too much, did I move too fast, I couldn't see it?
All these promises are probably how you deal with it
I'm tired of hearing you say your innocent
Don't think I forgot
Because I really didn't care if you're lying a lot
I've given every breath I've got
Sometimes you gotta break down and breath...
I've given every breath I've got
Sometimes you gotta break down and breathe
And how many times I gave my heart
To how many times we fell apart
And it equals
A promise in the dark
So don't promise me
And how many times I gave you me
Divided by so many memories
And it equals
A promise in the dark
So don't promise me
I just don't know what the problem is, what the deal is
Was I there too much, did I move too fast, I couldn't see it?
All these promises are probably how you deal with it
I'm tired of hearing you say your innocent
Don't think I forgot
Because I really didn't care if you're lying a lot
I've given every breath I've got
Sometimes you gotta break down and breath...
Anyways so today is saturday.. and i was suppose to see "him" today... but last night he was at this stupid house party and he prob got drunk off his ass and he told me this morning he said that he was too tired and that i shouldnt come over because i'll be bored... so i said its ok.. and he just told me not to come....
This was when i came home after practice, showered, got ready to go to his house... then he called me up to say dont come over...so now im just sitting at home , all ready to go out...
If you're not going to keep your promise.. dont get my hopes up.
dont tell me to come at all. If you know you're going to a party and coming home at 4am, dont fking tell me to come tomorrow morning cuz its stupid. ...maybe im just expecting too much out of him..
i bet he's getting sick of me and im just getting tired of him being a bum all the time...
maybe its time to take a break from guys cuz im so tired... im just done..
No comments:
Post a Comment