"Don't forget the fun times we shared. Thanks for being a part of my life ^.^ "

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday June 27









So i am veryyyyyyy mad i havent blogged in a long time.. lately me and hubbi have been very stressed out and i think we are at that stage where we're tired of each other....
My parents have been extra noticeable about me. me and hubbi almost got caught 2 times....
I feel like im a burden on him and last night we got into a fight because he wanted to do it on saturday before i left... but my mom was going to come in 20 mins..so i said no. Then he got reallly mad and yesterday i kept asking him why he was mad at me just because i woundnt do it with him. then he finally said "THIS IS WHY I WANT TO DATE SOMEONE MUCH OLDER" ...
then i hung up. I was so mad. we got into a bigger fight when he was texting me. he was saying how i use up all his savings and i cant take care of myself.....
we kept fighting and fighting.... and we're still not talking to each other..
today at 3pm i went to the Asian food market with my mom in plainsboro...and at that exact time Hubbi and his dad was there! it was so weird... we avoided each other as much as possible.
Then he texted me "lets just chill out for a week and take a break" ...so i agreed. So we are not going to talk for a week and i already miss him.... but i have to be independent. I also got a job application because i have to stop spending his money. I can be independent. I know it !

No comments:

Post a Comment